I legit forgot I had this blog.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Zombies

                          Zombies rule the world!!!

The zombies have grown in amount it started by one now there are thousands!I think it's best that you hide in your house.THEY ARE COMING...
Hi my name is josh and I survived a zombie apocalypse here is my story; It all began on October 31 2013 when a zombie escaped the science lab most people outside were killed and turned into a zombie but I was inside when it happened.I didn't realize what was going on till the next day when I was watching the news,I was confused,because I don't believe in zombies so I just laughed then my mom went out shopping and never came back. So I locked up all the doors and window and blocked them off with iron not wood but iron then came out with my dads shotgun (my dad died in a car accident two years ago.)I am kidding about surviving and died three days after the apocalypse happened 

No comments:

Post a Comment